Last update as at: 14 May 2021
Thank you for visiting our Website www.30.afa.bg dedicated to the celebration of the 30th anniversary from the establishment of AFA OOD (herein below the Website). This Policy aims to inform you about the way we process your personal data collected through the Website and about your rights in this regard.
- Personal Data Controller
AFA OOD, having UIC 030278596 (herein below AFA) is the administrator of the Website www.30.afa.bg and the controller of the personal data, collected and processed through the Website. AFA is registered in the Bulgarian Commercial Register with the Registry Agency under UIC 030278596, with headquarters and registered office at: 38 Oborishte Str, Oborishte Region, 1504 Sofia.
- Contact Us
You may contact AFA in one of the following ways:
- In writing, at the following address: 38 Oborishte Str., Oborishte Region, 1504 Sofia;
- Telephone number: (+359 2) 943 37 00 or (+359 2) 425 02 00;
- By e-mail address: email@example.com;
- Via website: www.afa.bg.
- Personal Data We Collect for You through the Website. Purposes, Legal Bases and Term for Their Processing
Using the information on our Website does not imply the provision of any personal data on your side. The Website contains the following functionalities, by using which it may be possible for AFA to collect and process your personal data:
- Sending of Greeting Message for AFA’s 30th Anniversary
The personal data collected and processed by AFA through the option for sending of greeting message for AFA’s 30th anniversary are: your names, e-mail address, former/ current position, former/ current place of work, etc., that you have decided to provide us with in your message.
Your personal data are collected and processed in order for the greeting message that you sent us to be published on the Website www.30.afa.bg. The greeting message sent by you will not be published automatically but will be reviewed by the Website moderators first in order to avoid publication of messages that are inappropriate or damage AFA’s reputation, as well as of spam.
The legal basis for processing your personal data in this case is Art. 6, Para 1, letter a/ of the General Data Protection Regulation (herein below GDPR) – your explicit, voluntary consent.
AFA will process your personal data:
- In case after its review the message is published on the Website – for a term of 3 (three) years as of its publishing;
- In case after its review the message is not published on the Website – for a term of 2 (two) weeks as of its sending or for a term of 3 (three) months as of our last correspondence with you on the matter of its non-publishing.
- Other Collected Data
In addition to the personal data specified hereinabove, collected by AFA, the following data may additionally be processed upon usage of certain features of the Website:
- Internet Protocol Address (IP address) – the IP address is a series of digits separated by dots, which is given to your device every time you enter the Internet and differs depending on the network, which you use. The IP address allows the devices and the servers in the Internet to recognize each other and to communicate to one another. The IP address per se cannot be used to identify you as a natural person. This is possible only when it is connected with other data about you. Its purpose is to secure the opportunity to maintain the communication with your device, while you browse our Website;
- Log files, in connection with security, technical maintenance & development issues – logs are files that record events in and interactions between systems and/or between users and a specific system;
- Cookies and other tracking technologies that collect information from you when interacting with our Website in order for us to improve its performance and functionality.
Cookies are small text files that can be saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit a particular website. The cookie will help the website or other websites recognize your device the next time you visit it/ them. Web beacons or other similar files can do the same. In this policy, we use the term cookies to name all files that collect information in this way.
More about the cookies as well as about the ways to opt out of using cookies on your device can be found in our Cookies Policy[hyperlink to the Cookies Policy].
The above data are collected and processed in order to maintain the Website functionable and operative, as well as to prevent and eliminate malicious actions and cyberattacks against the Website and its contents.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data in this case is Art. 6, Para 1, letter f/ of GDPR – protection of AFA’s legitimate interests to maintain the Website functionable and to eliminate malicious actions and cyberattacks.
AFA will process your personal data for the term of effectiveness of the cookies and other technologies used, and in case you are author of malicious actions against the Website – for a term of 5 (five) years as of the attack against the Website or of the completion of the judicial actions against you.
- Consequences upon Non-Provision of Personal Data
The provision of data by you is entirely voluntary and does not arise from obligatory legal or contractual requirement. In case you are not willing to provide us with your personal data, you will not be able to send a greeting message for AFA’s 30th anniversary, which to be published on the Website, respectively you will not have access to the Website.
- Sharing of Your Personal Data
AFA may provide access to your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state bodies/ authorities, to which we are required to provide personal data by law (e.g. Commission for Personal Data Protection, prosecution office, criminal investigation office, etc.);
- services provider for the maintenance of this Website;
- services provider in relation with the organization of the celebration of AFA’s 30th anniversary (e.g. advertising agency, etc.).
- Transfer of Data Outside EEA
AFA will not transfer your personal data to recipients from other countries located outside the European Economic Area.
Upon the publishing of your greeting message on the Website, your personal data (names, position, place of work) may become available to an unlimited range of persons – users of the Internet, including in countries outside the EU/ EEA.
- Your Rights
In relation to the processing of your personal data by AFA, you have various rights for the protection of your interests. All rights listed hereinbelow (except for the right of complaint to a supervisory authority) can be exercised by submitting a request to AFA using the contact details provided in Section 2 Contact Us hereinabove. AFA shall make the necessary efforts to satisfy your request without any undue delay.
- Right to Access
It is your basic right at any time to obtain confirmation from AFA whether your personal data are being processed, as well as to receive access to the data processed and information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data being processed, the recipients of your personal data, the term of processing, the presence of automated decision making and your rights in connection with the processing.
- Right to Rectification
When you believe that the personal data processed about you are inaccurate, you are entitled to request from AFA their correction and to request also that your incomplete personal data be completed.
- Right to Erasure
As a data subject, whose personal data are being processed by AFA, you are entitled to request their erasure in the following cases:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected and processed;
- Withdrawal of your consent, based on which your personal data are processed;
- Your personal data are processed unlawfully;
- You have objected to the processing of your data and there are no legal grounds for the processing that have a priority;
- The personal data must be erased in order to comply with the legislation of the European Union or of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Right to Restriction of Processing
Another right of yours, in relation to the processing of your personal data by AFA is to require, as far as the legal requirements are met, AFA to restrict the processing of your data in the following cases:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data – for a term allowing AFA to verify the accuracy of your data;
- The processing of your personal data is illegal, but you do not desire the erasure of your personal data but instead the restriction of their use.
- Right to Objection against the Personal Data Processing
As far as your personal data are subject to processing by AFA, you have the right to object at any time to such processing. In this case, AFA will discontinue the processing of your personal data unless there is another legal basis for their further processing, such as compliance with legal requirements or other legitimate interests requiring continuation of the processing.
- Right to Withdrawal of Your Consent
The processing of your personal data by AFA, which is based on your explicit consent, may be terminated by withdrawal of your consent. This right of yours has immediate effect but does not affect the lawfulness of your personal data processing, carried out until the withdrawal of your consent.
- Right to Complaint to a Supervisory Authority
If you believe that your personal data are processed unlawfully or your rights in relation to them are violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Bulgarian supervisory authority – the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP). You can contact the CPDP by using the following contact details, specified hereinbelow:
- address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia;
- telephone number: 02/ 91-53-518;
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.